FANDOM


  • Bocchiere has illegally edited the claims for the SSM swords against Kirigakure's will or demand and claimed not one sword, but 4 swords in which were distributed illegally to other players on the site without our knowledge or consent. We have gathered proof to show our case that what has happened should not be tolerated under any circumstances as an admin of this wiki and should further be stripped from all rights and priviledges. If the community as a whole agrees with this, then it would further help the site to choose someone who would not abuse their power and threaten people with bans or warnings. Thank you.


    Proof will be posted in conjunction soon, so please bear with me until then.

    Edit 1: Tampering with the SSM swords and illegally distributing after my edit is a breach of rights when the swords are sealed away. Photo evidence of my edit has been taken.

    Edit 2: I said I would make a second edit when the swords were illegally altered, in which again he distributed them to his buddies. It should be noted that those named shall be excluded from the talk due to the ties with this.

    Kiri SSM swords

    Swords should have been sealed

    Kiri SSM swords 2

    Illegal edit of swords

    Wiki illegal revision

    Edited by Bocch-chan

      Loading editor
    • Well I cannot say I am surpirsed, I was quite vocal in my objections to him as Admin/owner of this wikia...the seat of all our collective works...in the 'Adopting the Wiki' forum post. AS it was, he should never have been voted in in the first place due to his history of abusive language, and 'curb stomping' people with his claims despite any objections that may come his way. After only one week, he closed the voting...there was no need to rush this through other than his concern of losing out to Shades of Mundane/aka Yomi. Two votes for her, as a result of his haste, were not even counted in the election. Which tied Bocc and Yomi. Clearly there is a number of people who object to his ownership. I have to wonder how the vote would have turned out had he permitted time to pass enough for the people of SL to even find out this vote was even occuring.

      Be that as it may...his behavior in dealing with what he feels his power to be, and what it is, is quite the problem. He is not in charge of the content of SL, nor what claims people make over items, nor how the SSM swords are handled. 

      The distribution of the swords is the domain of the SSM. They should not even be on the claimed items list because they are only awarded to Kiri shinobi who have gone through the initiation procedure laid out by the SSM since 2010. The swords themselves serve as the badges of office for that elite rank within Kiri. How they are handled is not the buisness of anyone to interfer in. It is no different than someone deciding to claim an Akatsuki ring. It just is not legit.

      It is my beliefe that as an Admin, you should not be dictating rules for members of SL. You certainly should not be dictating rules that benefit your own character and that of your friends. What you should be doing is acting in a secretarial position to keep the wiki alive and working. This requires someone who is adroit in coding, making templates, dealing with issues that arise. His behavior impinges on our rights to direct our own storylines, our own histories, and our own character builds.

      But what does Bocchiere do to someone who disagrees with him? You have all seen it. It is behavior that once got him permanently banned from the host site of our rp, Shinobi Lengends. And recently, he banned Yomi from making edits here on the wikia, as a staff member charged with aiding the community, because she tried to undue the editorial damage he decided was his right to perform!

      In short, he is not fit to be in charge nor to be trusted. I feel he has demonstrated that numerous times over the years that he is self serving and will abuse those around him as often as it serves his desires. I for one am sick of seeing the filth that runs out of him mouth as can be viewed in the 'Quit Taking My Stuff' forum thread. And that during a time when he had quit SL and should have just never minded what was happening here.

      He needs to be removed from this postion.

        Loading editor
    • This is all ridiculous and immensely childish.

        Loading editor
    • Nogoodsoya wrote:
      This is all ridiculous and immensely childish.

      No, what is childish is letting someone like Bocchiere who has a history of bad tempermant get a hold of the wiki Yumei created just so he can do whatever he wants as proclaimed in this thread. Like I said, if you want proof, we have proof. Don't bring childish comments into a serious thread if you aren't willing to contribute.

        Loading editor
    • Here's a page you all should read.

      http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Assuming_good_faith

      Yes Kayenta I do have this weird belief in my right as highest ranking staff member to enforce the rules. I'll end my replies directed at you there. 

      Xia. As I told Dart, as I told Mioku, and as I would have told you, had you not put me on ignore last time I suggested Kirigakure's mulish behavior might contributing to their recent woes, there are rules for the canon items claims list.

      The rule enforced is an inactivity clause. If the holder of a canon item is inactive for a period of 90 days than the item can be claimed, first come first serve, by whoever takes them. This is to make sure that the items from the series that we all know and like stay available to be interacted with in the world at large. Kirigakure has had those four swords listed as sealed for upwards of a year now. That was never something it was agreed you could do, it is just something you did on your own. 

      Yes, I was told Gitsune occasionally pulls the swords out of storage and spars with something before putting them back. That is a loophole in the rules and one that I am not allowing. You could keep the swords sealed away for 89 days, dust them off and swing them around, and then put them back in storage. That is not the kind of behavior I want to encourage. 

      Believe it or not this was not even my idea. I knew for a time that, yes, your swords could be claimed with the inactivity clause. I had no reason to kick the hornets nest that is Kirigakure's sense of entitlement though. However with your recent trampling of the bijuu rules, frequent large arguments, and utter refusal to compromise with anyone, you've pissed alot of people off. Those people who were also willing to let your sealed claims slide were no longer willing to do so, they got tired of you deciding you get to choose what rules you get to follow,while also insisting everyone do everything just the way you want it. So they came to me as they knew that I would be willing to enforce rules, the only rules you could be forced to follow.

      So yes the swords do not belong to Kiri anymore, that is not up for debate. Your swords are not special, they are not exempt to the canon claims rules. You did not invent them they were made by Kishimoto and belong not to you, the Swordsmen, or even Kiri, but to the community as a whole. 

      I suggested to Mioku that we do an rp where Kiri tracks down who stole the swords and attempt to get them back. Dart just wanted to fight and I agreed to that as well, I would be willing to fight all the swordsmen to determine ownership of the blades. I did not expect you to take either of those options though, I expected you to cross your arms, scowl, and go, "No! Everything has to be OUR way!" Because that has been Kirigakure's go to response for about a decade now. The fact that this topic even exists forces me to assume that that is the option you went with. 

      The only thing childish here is Kirigakure's stubborness and sense of entitlement and I'm sorry to say that I just do not care about either at all. Both of the options I presented about the rp and the fight are still on the table. If Kiri wants to take either of them we can discuss them further. 

      Xia, Kay, since your both here I am giving you both an official warning now. Edit warring on the wiki is not going to be tolerated. I am changing the claims list back, and if either of you edit it again you will be banned for a week. If you do it again you will be banned for a month. If you do it a third time you will be banned permenantly. If anyone else does it they will receive one warning before receiving a ban. Believe it or not using bans to enforce the rules of the wiki is not an abuse of my powers. 

      I can only hope that this might finally teach you guys to change your tune. Being willing to compromise with people and not considering yourself above the rules is going to save you guys a lot of problems in the future.

        Loading editor
    • Oh Bocchiere, you childish ne'er-do-well. You absolute scourge of SL whose very presence sends even the stoic into mad hysteria. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

      How DARE you enforce the equitable rules that allow others a shot at cannon claims? How could you bring it upon yourself to strip the egotistical of their untapped vanity tools? I dare say sir, that I am disgusted with your righteous movement; your sublime crusade. Though do not misconstrued my meaning good sir, for I am not mad; only dissapointed. Disappointed that you would lower yourself in such a way that you would willingly aid those other players in attaining items unused by the bloody mist. Albeit, it seems the only bloody thing in that village is their tampons.

      What’s next? You plan on taking away the totsuka blade from them as well!? (Hint hint) That sir would be an absolute travesty! ;)

      My thoughts on this matter? Well if you’re thick headed and can’t guess at this point, I am 100% behind the idea that those who sit upon their claims and do NOTHING with them should be reprimanded. Want your swords back? Go get them. Maybe one of you will actually leave the confines of your village for the first time in a literal decade. I’ll bring the popcorn.     

        Loading editor
    • Good job on bringing up stuff against Bocc that has nothing to do with the Wiki at all. If a guy crashes his truck from being drunk do you bring that up as a plausible argument if a case were held to discuss if he can paint better than than say Vincent van Gogh? No it's dismissible as it holds no weight. The two aren't interchangeable. Those events happened in the past and do not dictate if he can, as per the example, 'paint'. And as far as I can see Yomi still has Admin. I now know that she did get it taken away once due to an 'edit war' with Bocc. You failed to include details which I will glady fill in for you. She has edit rights still. Bocc as far as I know does not have the same level of code finesse and skill as Yomi by any means, but he is active in the SL community and has always been for years. 

      That's the way I see it. Yomi - Admin can edit code and templates and all of that. Bocc just makes sure the Wiki has an active staff and other things such as correcting unjust edits and locking pages to be kept from being 'edit war' such as the tailed beast page. You went straight into removing Bocc as the keeper of the Wiki out of hate. Not out of his ability to keep the wiki 'updated'. (Which it does by itself. It was without anyone having admin rights to it for MONTHS and was more or less fine) 






      I am one of the people the SSM swords were distributed to. I don't use it at all. I just have it. You've failed to attempt talking to me or one of the others about the claims. I know you both and can see where you'd want to avoid contact with Bocc. But why give me the same treatment? You don't like him. Me I'm sure you're more in the hate than the like, but by far more tolerable from past talks recently.






      So...to fill you in as to why those edit to the SSM swords were made. There was a few discussions about the blades a long while back in which it was noted that the scroll that the swords were with would be written out and reduxed. Which never happened. There was a vote coinciding with the thread and the popular vote was the current scroll was void and it could be kept as long as they revised it.



      A few months back I created a topic about claimed canon items from Naruto. Although no official vote was taken and it was quite low status compared to other topics of that nature. Most people have been following the 60 day inactivity rule. If an item not of your creation is claimed by someone and that person is inactivity for 60 days or more then they lose their claim of said item. I lost "Sword of the Thunder God " due to that same rule that Yomi herself follows. The admin you all are voting for.



      The swords that were claimed were done within the boundaries of the 60 day inactivity rule. No one was using them. It took you all long enough to see the claim that was done awhile ago. Point of the matter is that the swords are being held with a scroll that was voted void and furthermore made available to claim due to the 60 day rule.



      I'll post links if you want.



      Paraphrase reiteration;



      Past issues with Bocc on SL problems do NOT indicate if he can manage the Wiki.



      Yomi was shortly banned as admin due to having an 'edit war' with Bocc. Removing non-canon items made by characters. He was cleaning up the official list..



      The sword scroll was voted as void.



      The 60 day inactivity rule was implemented and followed by your own staff pick; Yomi.



      The swords were taken by the two first bulletins above this one.

        Loading editor
    • Bocchiere was among those elected in (the circumstances are not my focus in saying that) and by definition can be among those elected out. This conflict should not surprise anyone not just because of Bocc's own history, but the conflict regarding claimed items and how the SSM fall under that. Them being exclusively Kiri items has been considered unfair to some, notwithstanding the seals and jutsu in place to try to keep it that way. I think it is obvious which side of the dicussion Bocchiere is on and which side Rockhoundxoz is on.


      There has been discussion on claimed items (such as these swords) before:

      http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7210.0.html


      And the issue of claims disagreements is why there even had to be an election for admin:

      http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8615.0.html


      What are the full details of this situation? What claims are being made as to justify the ownership changes, and what claims are being made to justify the ownership retention? Specifics would be most appreciated, either here or on the forum thread on this same issue.

        Loading editor
    • Eric I think I described the situation pretty succintly in my response. If you have any further questions after reading that pm me. 

        Loading editor
    • After reading your post, I guess my chief question is when did it become official for claimed canon items to have an activity clause? Because it is likely to be asked more than once I ask that here rather than go with the PM route.

        Loading editor
    • As with most SL things it was communally agreed upon that there would be an acitivity clause for claimed items. Some say 60 but I think 90 is fine. I believe the topic was some time ago. Like a year ago before I came back. 

        Loading editor
    • Having the power to ban me for standing up to you does not make you right. So do your worst. It's the only way you know to act. We all either do what you want or you will ban us from our own artistic content here.

      The only reason the swords were on the claimed list was to show they were SSM property and to show who the current weilder is. Their presence there is not so that they can just be claimed by anyone outside the SSM who lurks around with a stop watch to see when they can jump on the edits. Such behavior has nothing to do with RP but everything with self agrandizement.

      And anyone who promotes this sort of behavior is also corrupted by greed. You want an SSM sword? Go through the proceedure as laid out since 2010 on the SSM site. Make a Kiri character, test to become an SSM. Earn it.

      But this is cheap and beyond wrong. People voted to do it your way? Any swordsmen agree to letting everyone decide how their elite group is to be run? or was it just people wanting to be able to grab a prize the easy way? To, how was it you said Bocc, "Make Kiri pay for ticking them off over how the bijuu were handled?" Very ethical Administration of the community. I laud you for being exactly what I said you were. Vindictive.

      I stand by my statements. You have no authority to do this. That you insist that you do is more than enough reason to petition for your removal. You do not decide our RP destinies. We do. And no amount of rule making that you can point your finger to will cover the fact of what this is. Corruption and misuse of administrative abilities.

        Loading editor
    • And so, I propose that Neji be the site owner, as this is where the members of HIS gaming site post their creative content. And that the Staff of SL be charged to run the site. That way, a force of individuals that are moderated by the founder of our gaming site will be in charge, rather than any one faction that is warring against another and acting out in a manner that is bullying and self serving and over the top biased.

      I have no trust in the current dictatorship of this wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Kirigakure can rp whatever they want on SL. I have no authority there nor do I or anyone else care what they rp. As I mentioned I fully expected them to ignore every attempt at compromise as they always do. If you cannot grasp why I am allowed to enfore the wiki rules as the head admin then I don't know what to tell you.  

        Loading editor
    • KayentaMoenkopi wrote:
      And so, I propose that Neji be the site owner, as this is where the members of HIS gaming site post their creative content. And that the Staff of SL be charged to run the site. That way, a force of individuals that are moderated by the founder of our gaming site will be in charge, rather than any one faction that is warring against another and acting out in a manner that is bullying and self serving and over the top biased.

      I have no trust in the current dictatorship of this wiki.



      Neji likes to stay out of SL rp relations. He doesn't really care about it and unless a majority of the site wants it he will not intervene. Great examples are Uzushio and rp game masters being added. I know this as a fact due to talking to him about it on several occasions.


      In truth he doesn't give a shit about this Wiki. Only SL. He's too busy with life and any time that he puts into SL is through his generosity and loyalty as the owner. He will not and does not want to also look over this Wiki and he doesn't need to.


      I wrote more about the staff, but to make it short they are too busy with life. I still have contact with all of them.


      Kiri is hated by a lot of people now. Inactive and power hoarding while being arrogant tends to do that.

        Loading editor
    • This is why I suggest it be Neji owned but SL Staff run. Run by people he personally has vetted as reliable, and trustworthy, who if there is a problem can be dealt with by Neji as required. Instead of some arbitrary body of Wikia Gods who know nothing about our SL community or its needs. No offense, but if there exists a problem it just makes sense that we are governed here by those under whom we game as well. As for being too busy to deal with this wikia? Well it runs itself, right? Isn't that what you said? -->(Which it does by itself. It was without anyone having admin rights to it for MONTHS and was more or less fine) 

      Things like 'Kiri is hated', should not be the motivating factor that sets rules, dictates policy, or governs disciplinary action.

        Loading editor
    • KayentaMoenkopi wrote:
      This is why I suggest it be Neji owned but SL Staff run. Run by people he personally has vetted as reliable, and trustworthy, who if there is a problem can be dealt with by Neji as required. Instead of some arbitrary body of Wikia Gods who know nothing about our SL community or its needs. No offense, but if there exists a problem it just makes sense that we are governed here by those under whom we game as well. As for being too busy to deal with this wikia? Well it runs itself, right? Isn't that what you said? -->(Which it does by itself. It was without anyone having admin rights to it for MONTHS and was more or less fine) 

      Things like 'Kiri is hated', should not be the motivating factor that sets rules, dictates policy, or governs disciplinary action.


      Well everyone edit warring things was why we wanted to get new staff to begin with. It was lawless and most people just didn't care enough to do anything about it. 

      People being pissed off with Kiri is why we stopped giving them leeway to fudge the rules and claimed the inactive swords. There was never an allowance for items to just be nebulously claimed by a group of people while no one is actually possessing them. No one did anything about it before because there was no reason to do it, no one felt like arguing with them. Now people are ticked at Kiri ignoring the rules whenever they feel like it so I was asked to enforce these rules on them and I did. 

        Loading editor
    • What people, besides you few, I wonder? =\ The same limited handful you allowed to vote before it was cut off prematurely, as aforementioned, a matter you didn't address at all? You always speak of this 'people' when it comes to kiri or other matters that irk you, yet strangely enough I can never actually find any of them, its always just people being sick with ~you guys~ because you're always clamoring and harassing people over whatever else about them annoys you or you want to take away from them.

      Its not like this is the only time you've done it either, you've taken multiple things off the claims list against the owners' will, and if they protested you basically gave them the middle finger and always the same 'no edit warring' pretense response. Come to think of it, if I'm not mistaken most of those claims were owned by kiri people anyway...and only now you start swinging the 'rules' card around? Riiiight, its not like this doesn't sound like a personal kiri vendetta at all, nope.

      And don't even try with the 'I tried to offer them a compromise' about the swords, even that was just another way to try force acknowleding you having the swords down their throats, especially when there was no feasible way any of you could have snuck into kiri and out with those specific few completely undetected and unstopped, anyway. Hell, even when evidence was presented to them still having the swords and scroll in a perfectly IC sense making way, you simply brushed it aside by clinging to the days inactive clause and name of a person. We could even ignore that completely, and you still have the same argument you tried to use against you; if the swords aren't that special then why are you so ungodly hellbent on keeping them as your own anyway?

      This is usually where you go 'oh boohoo', call me just salty or start bringing in my own supposed short-comings despite their irrelevance to the matter at hand...go ahead actually, try take a dump on me like you usually do with religious fervor. That'll just make my case even better; this isn't upholding the wiki rules, this is falsely bending them to your favor and abusing admin power to try forcibly ensure it stays that way. To quote Shadow, I believe that's him anyway, the wiki was quite fine before any new staff were picked...yet strangely enough when they were picked -under questionable conditions at that-, problems started popping up left and right and always about you.

        Loading editor
    • Bocchiere said:
      "As with most SL things it was communally agreed upon that there would be an acitivity clause for claimed items. Some say 60 but I think 90 is fine. I believe the topic was some time ago. Like a year ago before I came back." 


      I searched some threads regarding claimed items, I didn't find one that conclusively set down rules for claimed items. Based on the discussions in those threads, I doubt any rules were agreed to by whatever minor form of "everyone" we typically use for biju rules. As far as I am concerned, this is finally the answer to my question:


      http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7210.msg207917.html#msg207917

      "And we make sure they are stripped and are illegimate users... how now? There are nine bijuu, but there are countless items in the SL world. When I was coming up, I was giving some advice; get a companion and get a custom tool. I"m sure that hasn't changed much for anyone who sticks around SL for very long.

      So how do we make sure that they don't use it any longer? A council and scorn probably won't be enough for this one imo."


      I don't have the most favorable view of Kirigakure as a whole, but this is not a matter of just the swords, but every claimed canon item in SL. I for one want to see the thread(s) where the matter ended in anything other than:


      http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7210.msg208692.html#msg208692


      "I say we just forget that this thread ever started and go back to a better system. Only the rules of the zone apply, and as long as you don't god-mode, you can have and do whatever, whenever. Anyone disagrees, take it to the RP lawyers who lurk the forums. "


      Till then I'm with Kayenta and others in saying that this is just an executive order to strip Kiri of some of its swords, using the wikia here to legitimize said action.

        Loading editor
    • Keysonx said:

      "I am one of the people the SSM swords were distributed to. I don't use it at all. I just have it. You've failed to attempt talking to me or one of the others about the claims. I know you both and can see where you'd want to avoid contact with Bocc. But why give me the same treatment? You don't like him. Me I'm sure you're more in the hate than the like, but by far more tolerable from past talks recently."

      I made the edit because NO ONE ever consulted with us or let us know that "hey, there is a topic about the swords being distributed because no one was using them." Way to go as a failure to the community and the people of SL like me being the Kage for Kirigakure not knowing this garbage happened in the first place. My edits are legit and within rights, and we will most likely remove the swords from said claimed list because shouldn't be up there in the first place now.

      Keysonx wrote:

      "So...to fill you in as to why those edit to the SSM swords were made. There was a few discussions about the blades a long while back in which it was noted that the scroll that the swords were with would be written out and reduxed. Which never happened. There was a vote coinciding with the thread and the popular vote was the current scroll was void and it could be kept as long as they revised it."

      Keep talking about that.... You had discussions without us ever knowing and you're only pissing me off more when you talk about this, yet you sited no source of where this happened. Was it PMs? Was it on SL forum? I only see the topic Eric Nara posted because he actually pays attention.

      Keysonx wrote: "A few months back I created a topic about claimed canon items from Naruto. Although no official vote was taken and it was quite low status compared to other topics of that nature. Most people have been following the 60 day inactivity rule. If an item not of your creation is claimed by someone and that person is inactivity for 60 days or more then they lose their claim of said item. I lost "Sword of the Thunder God " due to that same rule that Yomi herself follows. The admin you all are voting for."

      First, if its not official, then you should have no right to make these decisions. Second, the swords that were illegally stripped from Kiri only furthers the cause of the abuse of power made to the claims list along with Bocch's power hungry threatens to ban people. What kind of a community threatens someone when he doesn't agree with him? I saw Kay's comment about that, and it should be a wake up call for stupidity like this.

      Keysonx wrote:

      "The swords that were claimed were done within the boundaries of the 60 day inactivity rule. No one was using them. It took you all long enough to see the claim that was done awhile ago. Point of the matter is that the swords are being held with a scroll that was voted void and furthermore made available to claim due to the 60 day rule."

      There is no rule proclaiming this except by what Bocch says, which in term I saw nothing on the Claimed list stating this.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I'll just say my opinion on the matter. I do believe that there's something wrong with having items that are claimed but never used, but I don't believe that a third party should take it upon themselves to divy up the said items. This probably happens due to inactivity, but inactivity should not be grounds for holding onto something for the sake of having it. To promote good gameplay and activity within the community, I believe that if the items are being held for such a long time, then the leader of the community (in this case, Kiri's higher-ups) should take it upon themselves to either try and encourage more members to join the community (in this case, the SSM) to divy out the items and keep them in flow.

      A problem with this is a time limit. What is considered 'enough time' and what kind of action is justified? It's hard to approach this situation without bias, because many of us are also active members of the game so we all have our own goals and intentions. There should probably be a friendly nudge given to the parties involved to kind of 'get up and go' when it comes to matters like this. An idea that could be done is the game-masters could each given the item in limbo (the swords, in this example) and come up with an RP that allows multiple people to claim it if they wanted. This would encourage activity, but hopefully greed would not cause someone to basically try and snag them all because they look good on his or her mantle.

      So, in conclusion, this should probably a task given to the current person in charge when it comes to the 7 swords where they must actively seek out members of the community to gain the title. I believe they also have their own forum where they take care of these kind of issues. I'm not 100% sure about that though. If they can't make it possible for people to actually have the seven swords, then it could be snagged by a theif and put into play by the game-masters (who can discuss who gets what on their own time) for anyone to grab. Kiri collectively can even snag them back, if they join in the story.

        Loading editor
    • Rockhoundxoz
      Rockhoundxoz removed this reply because:
      Rewritten post
      14:48, March 5, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • BecquerelGeiger , there is a forum like you mentioned, but I do not get involved myself because as the Kage for Kiri, I don't have any business there with the SSM. I'm sure there are a lot of things that have to happen before getting a seat, which could be lengthy.

        Loading editor
    • Once upon a time, I was going to make a character that was associated with Jashinism, now keep in mind that this when the wikipedia had no *active* administrator. Well...I cited a *inactivity* rule for what I was about to claim (The triple-bladed scythe to be exact), but I was met with rebuttal because it exclusively belonged to Bocchiere. I mean through the months he was gone, I didn't claim it on good faith and on the grounds, that perhaps maybe this guy would come back and put the item to use again. (Sadly it wasn't until three months or so)

      Sorry if I was off-topic, but it actually has very much to do with the subject at hand. You may ask yourself? How? Well...favoritism happens to be a dangerous vice in my opinion and from what I observed, the people whom were chosen to have these blades re-distributed to are actually associated with the *current* wikipedia administrator in some way or form. (Now this is only an assumption, the rest is up to debate)

      Now for the whole issue, I actually tried to mediate for Kirigakure and even at the behest of my 'inner conscious', gave advice that would've avoided all of these shenanigans. What did I suggest? I told Kirigakure to RP out the collective re-distribution of the blades through the usage of the scroll that they are sealed in, I suggested this idea so that the remaining seven blades wouldn't be sealed and up for claim by those associated with SSM. Gitsune was about to do this prior to Bocchiere claiming the items in question, but her character was busy in Sunagakure and had no way of doing what I suggested. Which I initially found strange, since Gitsune has since been posting in Kirigakure's village board. (It is a wood clone, but still it shouldn't been suffice enough to do what I suggested.)

      Now the root of this whole issue, derives from the inactivity clause that I thought at first was added to the wikipedia. I actually could've sworn that those rules were on the claims list, unless they got removed and basically forgotten about over time. If anyone is confused onto how or when these rules came into existence, I have the links right here: Link #1 Link #2

      PS: I would like to also bring up the issue of "edit-warring" and from what I observed in silence, the warring mostly derived from the *current* administrator whom thinks other slanted point-of-views constitute as an edit war when it does not. If anything, Bocchiere you actually violated a rule yourself by doing more then three reverts in a twenty-four hour period and it is contradicting to cite the reason for banning a user because of an edit war being instigated, when in reality it really doesn't constitute to as a edit war at all from what I read--see the link below for more information on edit warring.

      Read this carefully

        Loading editor
    • This is utterly rediculous. Bocch-chan, you never talked to us about the swords, and then editing them because you disagree with them being sealed is rude. Although Kamui did site the source from that, but there is a flaw in which Bocch-chan did not see.

      "FINAL:

      60 days inactive and they lose their claimed rights. This is effective with both rp AND account activity. 

      Meaning if the account was logged in yesterday, but the user hasn't rp'ed on that account in the past 6 months then they no longer have claims to it. (in this case it's 2 months)"

      The swords haven't been sealed away all that time because Gitsune would actually use them, so this I believe would be illegal distribution because they are used before that time period.

      "We had a debate about Kiri swords. They can keep them village only, but if a sword holder goes out and gets killed they can't auto summon the swords back like they claim to be able to do."

      Don't look at me with that because I didn't write this, SHADOW wrote this in which I never was notified about. I looked over other posts and we were notified late of the poll because no one takes the time to tell Kiri about anything. Shocking isn't it.... The seal was never changed as stated, but yet the Unnamed Scroll is unknown for its location in which only a handful know about. I don't know where it is either, but that should also mean that the swords are still sealed and cannot be distributed like they were by Bocch-chan.

      Another thing to add is that you cannot just claim the unnamed scroll when its always been hidden. That is illegal because you never even searched for it and just decided to give it to yourself.

        Loading editor
    • I like how now that I am in charge of the wiki, and I am in charge I have the same authority Yumei did, people are saying, "The wiki was fine without staff!" Well why did we get new staff then? Your bias against me is palpable. Not a sigle person said during the staff elections that the wiki was fine being lawless and we didn't need any new staff members. 

      I've already addressed the attempt to use a loophole to get around the inactivity rule and noted that I did not find it to be acceptable. The unnamed scroll is also a canon item and was claimed under the same inactivity rule. I do apologize because I too could have sworn that rule was on the claimed page, I will address that shortly.

      I'm sorry that this has made people this upset, I knew they'd be annoyed losing their things but this is a little much don't you think? Such is life I suppose, you will get over it. 

      As I have said before the inactivity clause is not up for debate. I made this decision after being asked to by several people and checking to make sure the items were all sealed for at least 90 days and they were. There is nothing to discuss and I'm not interested in hearing what excuses and lies Kiri can think up for this, we've had to deal with that for years on SL but that doesn't fly on the wikia anymore.

      As I mentioned before I am not being unfair, people were just no longer comfortable giving you leeway with the rules when Kiri has been so unreasonable to deal with in recent months. You've got no one to blame for this but yourselves. 

        Loading editor
    • I'm trying to figure out if you really don't see you're even now doing the exact thing people are accusing you of, just even worse, or if you're perfectly aware and don't give a damn because you think adminship gives you the right to frack the rules, silence everyone and strong arm things according to your fancy alone, even when its proven you're not allowed to do so.

      I can't make up my mind.

        Loading editor
    • Oh so you say you didn't address the so called rules you made up and just decide to do what you please. WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THOSE RIGHTS TO DO THESE THINGS WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE?!

      Excuse the caps but it proves my point, along with Kayenta and all those who side by me that what you have done is all but abuse your so called adminship because you just don't agree with all the other rules set in place.

      Bocch-chan wrote:

      "As I mentioned before I am not being unfair, people were just no longer comfortable giving you leeway with the rules when Kiri has been so unreasonable to deal with in recent months. You've got no one to blame for this but yourselves. "

      Yea we have you people to blame when all you did was complain and complain about everything you wanted and then try to strip us because you just didn't agree at all. Nice try, but I don't believe you at all.

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't expect you to be able to be able to wrap your head around it Warren. As your behaviour with the bijuu has shown you also fall firmly with the, "What are rules and how do they work?" club. By the way did you actually think you weren't breaking the bijuu rules? Or do you just have such a low opinion of us that you actually thought none of us would notice you blowing off 100% of your challengers? I guess we're more similar than you might think. 

      Xia I have nothing further to say to you on the matter since you'll just say you don't believe me regardless of what I tell you. 

        Loading editor
    • Camelicious wrote:
      Once upon a time, I was going to make a character that was associated with Jashinism, now keep in mind that this when the wikipedia had no *active* administrator. Well...I cited a *inactivity* rule for what I was about to claim (The triple-bladed scythe to be exact), but I was met with rebuttal because it exclusively belonged to Bocchiere. I mean through the months he was gone, I didn't claim it on good faith and on the grounds, that perhaps maybe this guy would come back and put the item to use again. (Sadly it wasn't until three months or so)

      Sorry if I was off-topic, but it actually has very much to do with the subject at hand. You may ask yourself? How? Well...favoritism happens to be a dangerous vice in my opinion and from what I observed, the people whom were chosen to have these blades re-distributed to are actually associated with the *current* wikipedia administrator in some way or form. (Now this is only an assumption, the rest is up to debate)

      Now for the whole issue, I actually tried to mediate for Kirigakure and even at the behest of my 'inner conscious', gave advice that would've avoided all of these shenanigans. What did I suggest? I told Kirigakure to RP out the collective re-distribution of the blades through the usage of the scroll that they are sealed in, I suggested this idea so that the remaining seven blades wouldn't be sealed and up for claim by those associated with SSM. Gitsune was about to do this prior to Bocchiere claiming the items in question, but her character was busy in Sunagakure and had no way of doing what I suggested. Which I initially found strange, since Gitsune has since been posting in Kirigakure's village board. (It is a wood clone, but still it shouldn't been suffice enough to do what I suggested.)

      Now the root of this whole issue, derives from the inactivity clause that I thought at first was added to the wikipedia. I actually could've sworn that those rules were on the claims list, unless they got removed and basically forgotten about over time. If anyone is confused onto how or when these rules came into existence, I have the links right here: Link #1 Link #2

      PS: I would like to also bring up the issue of "edit-warring" and from what I observed in silence, the warring mostly derived from the *current* administrator whom thinks other slanted point-of-views constitute as an edit war when it does not. If anything, Bocchiere you actually violated a rule yourself by doing more then three reverts in a twenty-four hour period and it is contradicting to cite the reason for banning a user because of an edit war being instigated, when in reality it really doesn't constitute to as a edit war at all from what I read--see the link below for more information on edit warring.

      Read this carefully




      Regarding link one, the relevent swords endpoint was here:


      [quote author=Madara (Shadow) link=topic=8419.msg221191#msg221191 date=1433372291]
      [quote author=Trev link=topic=8419.msg221190#msg221190 date=1433371267]
      If you can't take them, they should be deleted. At least off the claimed list if they're on there.
      [/quote]

      We had a debate about Kiri swords. They can keep them village only, but if a sword holder goes out and gets killed they can't auto summon the swords back like they claim to be able to do.
      [/quote]


      Regarding link two, those were over jutsu and techniques, not items.


      You can't expect people to follow rules that they have no access to. Unlike the biju rules, the Edo rules, stuff set in relative brick and posted up someplace (like the forum) this claims activity rule was never posted up, in part because it was never an official rule.


      Kiri has got history but stripping based on an activity clause that was never posted up anywhere nor really even official is wrong. Keep both claims on the swords page is my suggestion, both the "new" owners and the "old" owners, and if necessary have a dual section with the owners on both side of this river. If neither side is going to concede claims (or be forced to on SL) then it would only make sense for the same force not to be used here.

        Loading editor
    • Which is why I apologized and updated the rules on the claims list page. Don't want that confusion going on again. This is not the first time the rule was inacted though. 

      I've returned the two swords my characters had out of pity and the scrolls goes to Shadow or Ryoji, whoever wants it. So I no longer have any stake in this. You all know my opinion on the matter as a wiki staff member and the decision I've made regarding the inactivity clause. If Xia wants to continue to debase himself till the other two feel bad enough to return their swords that's up to him. 

        Loading editor
    • The theft was not done legit, through RP. But the truth of the matter is they were not inactive, they were not yours to do with as you choose, and the edits need to be put back. YOU STOP THE EDIT WAR YOU STARTED.

        Loading editor
    • No rp needed to be done. They were taken through enforcement of OOC rules not IC means. I've already explained my reasoning and if you've got nothing left to do but just yell at me to do what you want then you've run out of relevant things to say and I suggest you stop before you start crossing into flaming/harassment territory because the only place left for you to go.

        Loading editor
    • Bocchi-chan wrote:
      Which is why I apologized and updated the rules on the claims list page. Don't want that confusion going on again. This is not the first time the rule was inacted though. 

      I've returned the two swords my characters had out of pity and the scrolls goes to Shadow or Ryoji, whoever wants it. So I no longer have any stake in this. You all know my opinion on the matter as a wiki staff member and the decision I've made regarding the inactivity clause. If Xia wants to continue to debase himself till the other two feel bad enough to return their swords that's up to him. 



      Because of the nature of the previous threads, I'm going to create a poll on the forum regarding this inactivity rule; this poll will stay open for a week or two (Spring Break is up and bouncing). It will be fairly simple; agree or disagree to make this inactivity "rule" official. Regardless of whether it has been put into action before, from every source that I have seen regarding this regulation, it was never officially made a rule, only agreed upon by some to be in effect.

      This poll is not about reversing what you've done here on the wikia; you've already returned two of the swords and Kiri can just claim the other swords and simply declare the claims on here regarding the swords to be illegitimate, boycott the wikia, etc. This poll is about going forward, and seeing whether this inactivity clause is to be kept or thrown out.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I believe it is time I put my two cents into this, because this topic has gotten off the main subject.

      Harassment is defined as "aggressive pressure or intimidation." Bocchiere, you have no right to state that they are "harassing" you when you have forced others to do things your way, or not at all. Here, again, you are attempting to do that, but this trial is not simply about the swords, it is about your behavior since the very beginning of your administration. This is our formal complaint- not harassment- and you essentially have no choice but to listen and shape up, or ship out. This is an informal democracy, not a monarchy, as you so seem to believe. Why this has become primarily about the swords, I do not know, but it’s only partially relevant to the actual situation here.

      First, allow me to address this post I happened to stumble upon and point out all the hypocritical statements you have made, followed by examples that I have personally witnessed.

      The rules are the rules and the unclaimed swords were given to new people. As I mentioned on the wiki I was open to multiple options like doing an rp, doing a fight, whatevs, and I still am. When they decide they're tired of being salty and want to do something like that I'll be here. As we see from the get go at least, Kiri is going with the tried and true, "Screw you everything is done our way." They've relied on for the past decade or so. The controlling majority does not seem open to any compromise. It's either exactly what they want or nothing.

      [Forum post made March 5, 2016 by Bocchiere]

       

      "The rules are the rules . . ." Okay, then explain why you have been bending them to your needs and then straightening them out when you are ready to use them against someone else? For example, your "Wiki War" policy you seem to have adopted for the sole purpose of stopping people from removing your edits on the Claimed List. Granted, some wars have started in the past due to disputes, but you have taken it too far. You have quite literally started a number of them as of late and threatened the editors with temporary and permanent bans. Let us not forget poor Yomi, whose single act of editing resulted in her banning from the site for several days (a week, I believe). Now, you and your lovely little friends may argue "I (He) told her no edit warring and she edited the list anyway, so it is not unfair, it is following the rules." Permit me to be blunt in saying that you are wasting your time in even trying to argue that. The techniques you removed were not discussed- at all. I read you "Cleaning up the Claimed List" post on the forum and nowhere did you say anything about the removal of those jutsu (unless I have missed something, then please send me a link). Yomi was not in the wrong. Did you even bother to tell her what you were doing? You are both working together, so are you communicating with one another at all? I doubt it, because her banning would not have happened in the first place.

      Moving on, ". . . the unclaimed swords were given to new people." That's great and all, but how about you try not being biased and giving them to your dear friends? You scream about compromise and yet I see no attempt at trying to do so, and do not bring up that “RP that we stole it” excuse as “compromise,” because unless you actually RP stealing them, Kirigakure has no reason to hunt your carcass down; instead, you give the rather hopeless secondary excuse that "Kiri never compromises." Did you expect them to take this any better? Honestly, this was just an attempt to stir up the metaphorical hornet nest if I have ever seen it. If you want compromise, why did you not make an attempt to give the swords to people in Kirigakure before giving them to other people? Better yet, why did you not make a forum/wiki post about it, or speak with one of the sword holders about your idea of giving their items away? I was inclined to simply remove the swords from the list altogether when I saw this improper behavior, but I stopped myself and decided I had held my tongue on this matter long enough. The list of reasons you should be removed is getting longer. Mistakes can be made, yes, but when you begin to act tyrannical, it's time for a change.

      Next, "As we see from the go at least, Kiri is going with the tried and true, 'Screw you everything is done our way.' They've relied on for the past decade or so. The controlling majority does not seem open to any compromise. It's either exactly what they want or nothing." So, I've already touched on this compromise bit, but I will hit it again, because this is just too hypocritical for me to stomach. So, you are saying that Kiri never compromises, yet you are one of the very people that never wants to compromise with anyone. In fact, I do believe you have stated two or three times in this very discussion that your decisions were "not up for discussion." Interesting, so our Wiki overlord does not want to be questioned and refuses to let his actions be disputed? That is not compromise. That is blatant tyranny. So quick to point the finger, yet oblivious to the fact that it can be pointed right back at you. Again, I will voice the idea that, perhaps, you should (strongly) consider removing your dear friends from the list and seeking out someone (anyone) to give them to in Kiri. They are Kirigakure's swords and no one seemed to have a problem with that except you and your backup, because it benefitted you to have an issue with it. No, Bocchiere, people have not been "afraid" to say anything to Kirigakure in fear of being verbally attacked, they have not said anything because no one other than you cared what they did with their swords. Allow me to point back at a post you made about the Konoha Chakra Blade in order to further cement my point here:

      Why is this person who has no affiliation with the leaf village claiming what is stated on its page to be a standard issue weapon for Konoha? It is not even special in any way, it's just a chakra blade.

      [Forum post made on October 16, 2015 by Bocchiere]

      Alright, first and foremost, this was posted to compare that situation with this one. Granted, the blade is not that special, but that is not the point. My point is that the Seven Swords are very special and belong solely to Kirigakure, and no one that was given one of these swords (illegally) is part of Kirigakure, and, based on his own wording of the above post, they should not have it in the first place if not part of the village; perhaps they were at some point, but they are not anymore and should have no right to hold one. But wait- there is more. Because Bocchiere has even stated that these swords are "not that special" and that even his own custom swords are better than them, they could be considered 'standard' weapons. According to your post, they should not even be on the Claimed List, and no one other than Kirigakure's forces should try claiming them because the swords are from Kirigakure. You took the Konoha Chakra Blade down based on the aforementioned reasons, so the swords should not even be up there for you to claim in the first place. So why are they? Because they belong to an elite Kirigakure force that has earned them. Neither you, nor your friends, has earned them and no one else has either- they belong to Kirigakure and are theirs to do with as they please. Now that this whole "compromise" issue has been thoroughly beaten, I'll move to the fact that it was stated Kirigakure uses the "tried and true" method of "my way or the highway," in essence, according to the previous post. I feel as if I'm repeating myself here when I say that you are the exact same way. The "Wiki War" policy is one way that you mask this nature.

       

      Ah, but my post is not done yet. Let us move on to other things you have done that warranted this trial in the first place. I will, however, be repeating myself multiple times, so bear with me.

      "It is not open for discussion" (in regards to edits made).

      Giving claimed items to friends without the consent of the holders.

      Trying to wield the "inactivity" clause without actually obeying it.

      Banning Yomi for one edit.

       

      I will address this first part of "It is not open for discussion" in regards to edits you have made. Do you not see the error in this statement? I will explain it regardless to make the point stronger. This statement proves you are unfit to have any administrative power on this site, because regardless of what you think is your job, barring people from making edits against your wishes is not part of the job description. They have rights and you are revoking them. It is actually open for discussion, because that is how the site is run. You cannot choose who is and is not permitted to make edits, and you certainly have no authority to threaten people for no reason, like Kayenta or Xia. Not only is this statement revealing of your abuse in power, it also says to the players of the community that you don’t have enough respect for them to even listen to what they have to say, despite the fact that they may very well have a decent argument.

      "Giving claims to friends without the consent of holders." Yes, you have just broken a Wiki rule. Congrats. Not only are you displaying favoritism, you are also showing you have no respect for the rules. This particular paragraph will tie in the inactivity clause you seem so fond of waving around, so let's get to it. First of all, your friends do not qualify for the swords based on previously explained evidence: the swords belong to Kirigakure and you have illegally attempted to distribute them. Yet for some reason you have just up and given them to your friends- seems like a politician giving his friends roles in government policy, regardless of their qualifications. Not only is that not attempting to compromise with Kirigakure at all (see previous paragraphs), it's showing favoritism (something an administrator should not be doing) and you are disobeying Wiki rules. How? Simple. The "inactivity clause" you so fondly wielded into battle states that people who are inactive for (roughly) sixty to ninety days (I've always heard it as ninety and there is no 'set' time) both in RP and OOCly can have their claimed items revoked, but wait! Gitsune has pulled out the swords and used them on more than one occasion, and is an active member of the community, so what gives? Oh, so you don't consider that appropriate reasoning because...

      "That is a loophole in the rules and one that I am not allowing. You could keep the swords sealed away for 89 days, dust them off and swing them around, and then put them back in storage. "

       

      Au contraire! That is the very definition of activity: "The condition in which things are happening or being done." It is not a "loophole" when the user has participated in public spars and RPs and used the swords on various occasions in the public view. That is actively using an item, and she is not waiting the day before time is up to do it; she does this frequently, to my understanding. It would be different if she never used the sword in public, but she has. Coupled with this and the eye-witness testimony of not only myself, but any individual that has zoned with her, your point is invalid and you are therefore breaking Wiki rules by giving a claimed item away. That alone should get you banned from your administrative position for an extended period of time, not to mention all of these other transgressions.

      On to my next point: banning Yomi for a single edit. I will repeat myself on this point, because this was absolutely abhorrent on your part. Yes, you can claim you warned everyone not to start an edit war, but it was you who started it in the first place, if memory serves. Edit warring is simply removing or undoing the edit of another person- at least, that is apparently your definition of it. Did you even stop to think that she had no idea why things were missing and just tried to fix them? Did you even bother to consider that she may have thought the list broke (as it has in the past) and made an effort to return it to its original state (as she has done in the past)? Another important question would be: did you communicate with her to tell her what was going on? I'll answer that with a no because I am certain you did not, or it would not have happened in the first place. You seem to have forgotten that Yomi is still your co-administrator, so you have to treat her properly, or else you are violating all sorts of standards that can get you removed. As it stands, you violated those standards of treatment by removing her ability to perform her job.

       

      Now, we have come to the end of my list of issues with your actions, but there is a couple more things that are nagging me. First of all, you have mentioned multiple times that a vague amount of "people" have issues with Kirigakure, think the swords should be distributed, and so on. I'm not asking for the names of these people, but if the community at large is unaware of what you're talking about, it's safe to say that these "people" are your supporters- your friends. Their opinions are not the community's majority opinion, so cease using them to push your agenda. Post forum inquiries and wiki discussions about topics to get an actual feel for what people think, because I see no topic on the forum where the "majority" of people have stated that the swords need to be distributed to anyone on the site so that they are active (at least not a recent, or topic-appropriate one). Again, you are pushing your own agenda and again I say that you should seek to compromise (if absolutely nothing else) by distributing the swords among members of Kirigakure (I do not know how many times I have to reiterate this simple solution). Another thing I have a problem with is the fact you are blatantly ignoring our accusations, or pushing blame elsewhere;Kirigakure is not on trial. We are talking about your current transgressions and what you have done to earn the ire of SL in terms of administrative decisions.

       

      That's all I have to say, and I will observe the results. Good luck, ladies and gentlemen.


        Loading editor
    • Alright, this has swerved off topic. I will remind everyone that this is about whether Bocc is still effective as an admin or not. I understand that the topic touches whatever is happening in our main site but again, the discussion should be more about his ability or inability to handle the job here in the wikia.

      With this in mind, I will be opening another topic where people can cast their votes whether to retain him or not as an admin. Everyone is encouraged to participate and voice their opinions there while keeping in mind to stay on topic.

      Shades of Mundane (talk) 01:18, March 7, 2016 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • What can I say? You all tell me why I did these things for awful selfish reasons and I could write a 20 page diatribe explaining them again and you'd just say you don't believe me or I'm lying to suit my own gains. 

      People like Kiri having been gaming the system on this site for years to get away with whatever they could and all I see from this situation is that someone who has no qualms about knocking their bs down has gained a little bit of power over them, that being the wiki admin spot as insignificant as that is, and they're terrified that their ride is over. All that's left is to find out if they are the majorty or not I guess. 

        Loading editor
    • In the interests of keeping the voting thread clear, I would like to see comments about votes and remarks that voters make be left out of the voting thread.

      As a voter, each person has the right to put forth their vote, and their thoughts on the matter at hand, without having to be subject to the verbal accusations of others.

      It will only incite a rebuttal war in the voting thread and is not acting in a professional manner.

      I could very easily say that you forget your own words Bocchiere. That when Ice says that you try to enforce the wikia as law on the site and bullying others that your very words calling him a liar as exactly the sort of thing that is being said against you.

      you have tried to enforce your edits into the reality of SL RP. Taking the swords away is not going to enforce your will on the RP? Yes...it most certainly is an attempt to change a pertinent aspect of the RP. 

      And then being subjected to your nasty remarks that you make all over the place, that really happens Bocchiere. If you can not see that...then I have to wonder why.

      Do I really have to go and screen shot every instance of where you have lashed out nastily to others who will not agree with you? Xia could not even post a link to this discussion in Mission HQ without being cursed at and flipped the bird by you.

      Do I really have to go and screen shot every instance where you have flamed against me instead of directing your responses to the specifics of my complaints? Tell me, when I say to you that: " The rules for how the swords are handled have been in place since 2010, as per the SSM site. WAY before this wikia was even created. Now why then do those not part of that elite group have say so over how they are handling their organization? Hell, their own Mizukage doesn't even have ruler-ship over how they pick and choose their members or who gets what sword. And yet some admin on a wikia for record keeping does? Please...

      Your response is this: "Kayenta you are the biggest hypocrite in the history of this site. All you do is talk about freedom to rp, you can't control our rp. But what you really mean is freedom to rp anything YOU want. Anything that falls within the circle of what you approve of should be an irrevocable right to everyone, and any rp you don't agree with should be banned completely. I hate to break it to you but that is literally the opposite of freedom. Everything you stand for is a lie.


      Thankfully we all either know this by now, our are within your group of like-minded people and just don't care. So, other than maybe burning a new hole in the atmosphere your constant expulsion of hot air and other toxic fumes, your ranting is never going to achieve anything but making everyone wish you'd finally shut up."

      And need I seriously remind you that for the crime of not agreeing with you on a point about the bijuu I was treated to this slur?

      "You are stuck so far on Warren's %$#$% that if he was going to charge $100 for challenges you would applaud"


      That is abuse. I do not know why you call Ice a liar for saying you bully people. It's fact.


      Do I really have to go and copy paste your words from this very own thread where you are laying down the law as you see fit? I find it absurd that you have forgotten where you said these things. If it was a month ago or a year sure, but it hasn't even been a week.



      This is not the behavior of a professional and competant Administrator. You do not have to be a jerk to moderate issues as they arrise. And that is the whole complaint against you.

      Perhaps the best thing you can do for your case at the moment is to stop commenting.

        Loading editor
    • I was calling him a lair for saying I tried to force people to do anything on SL about the wiki changes when I've explicity said the opposite. I can literally say, "I don't care what you do on SL." and be accussed of trying to manipulat what people do on SL anyway. 

      Do I get mean? Yes. Sorry. But as I've said before you Kay, and most of the rest of you are guilty of the same things you accuse me of time and time again. I don't save the pm's or anything because I don't need proof to convince anyone from SL that we're all jerks. You're all just better at not being as public about it as me and that's really what it comes down to each time. If that's going to be enough to end me than I guess I don't belong here. Like I said we'll find out where everything lands sooner rather than later. 

        Loading editor
    • As I recall the last pm comversation you and i had was very social and friendly. And do you know why it went that way Bocc?

      Because I was not disagreeing with you on anything.

      Why am I trying not to behave like a jerk in public?

      well gee, because its wrong and I don't like being a jerk?

      You should give that a try. You know I have lots of friends on SL that disagree with my views on RP and how things should be handled. Hell, even Asadi votes 2/3 of the time against all my propositions. And yet he never behaves like you do. He never curses me, he never belittles my intelligence, he never gets his friends to gang up on me. He never humiliates me in public everywhere I go. Is this because he is an amazing person? Probably. Is he unique? NO! Warren and I disagree all the time. He is not trashing and cursing me. Koji and I disagree. Mioku and I disagree. Yomi and I see things in different perspectives. Gitsune and I have not seen eye to eye on a number of issue. Kite and I have quite different ideas on how things should be handled. And the list goes on and on. Somehow, these people and I managed to have different opinions without trying to destroy each other. I think its called respect toward others. And yes...I remember not being able to post anywhere on SL without you trolling me to the point of tears.

      Why? Because I disagreed with you.

      And do not be coy. You make a claim on here, then anyone who doesn't abide by that claim or that ruling will receive the same treatment. And that has most certainly happened and I do not see that strategy of dealing with adversity suddenly disappearing from your mind set.

      This behavior of yours seriously must stop.

      Well excuse me, but after over 2 years of these continous episodic issues from you, I believe that waiting for you to turn over a new leaf is masochistic of us all. It is time to remove you as admin and take away from you whatever flimsy legitimacies for your mandates this wikia confers through implied concent or otherwise.


      And you know what is a huge point you are missing? I AM NOT THE ADMIN OF THIS SITE> Your behavior should be exemplary because of the duty you have to behave professionally.

        Loading editor
    • But you did disagree with people enough to get removed as a GM and such. Is that relevant? No. But if we're going to discuss the full gambit of everything we've done over the past decade why not?

      It doesn't really matter what I say since you keep bringing it back to, "And I won't believe what you say anyway." I don't care at this point. I'm no worse than any one of you, just different, and I'll accept whatever outcome we get. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.